Full music ex loader for wapka.mobi users - wapmaster codes




Hi friends here is a full exloader code for wapka.mobi masters. I made this today bacause I  thought about my olden days , when I searched for  a 123music.mobi exloder and spent 2 days on it , just googling .

This will ex-load  all the music from another site to your wapka site . This is an ex-loader of one of the best mobile sites available in india , if anyone have a feeling  that what I am doing is not good then just post your comments here , I will remove my ex-loader. Also if you need any site ex-loders you can comment it here or contact me via google plus.

I think this is better that 123music.mobi ex-loader and mp3skull ex-loader.If you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me about it.

I have a Demo here. @ http://xloader-codes.wapka.me/site_1.xhtml


 The ex-loader code details is

URL:

http://wapservicehoster.x20.in/exloaders/mp3exloader/?get-base=http://techworld2k.blogspot.com&get-u=:get-u(Pw==):


get-base value is the url to which the user should be redirected if he is clicking the back or home link. I have used my blog itself , you can  change it to your site's url, but do not change any other part of the ex-loader url.

Select part:  

This part can be left empty.

Display HTML tags (br,b,i,u):

a,abbr,acronym,address,applet,area,b,base,basefont,bdo,big,blockquote,body,br,button,caption,center,cite,code,col,colgroup,dd,del,dfn,dir,div,dl,dt,em,fieldset,font,form,frame,frameset,head,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,hr,html,i,iframe,img,input,ins,kbd,label,legend,li,link,map,menu,meta,noframes,noframes,noscript,object,ol,optgroup,option,p,param,pre,q,s,samp,script,select,small,span,strike,strong,style,sub,sup,table,tbody,td,textarea,tfoot,th,thead,title,tr,tt,u,ul,var

Browser (user-agent):

NokiaN70-1/5.0705.3.0.1 Series60/2.8 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 NokiaN70-1/3.0546.2.3/SN359380006927753 Series60/2.8 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 NokiaN70-1


You can use any user agent as you like. This is not at all very important in this wapka ex-loader. 

Loading interval:

Set it "every 24 hours".

Fill the rest of the fields as you like .


Now you are done . Now you can go and Check your new wapka ex-loader working .


Visual learner ?





If you really need my help to make one ex-loader  for your site , then contact me @ +Anuraj TS 
.Keep visiting this site and keep commenting on my posts.



If you really like this exloader and if you need me to keep this wapka exloader working , then please consider join me on clixsense ; It helps me to get some money online :)

For any project to stay alive it should be financially sustainable...




Comments

Post a Comment