Friday, October 3, 2014

Google is personalizing all it's search results - #google_info


The google is personalizing their services based on your google plus  account . See the result that I have got when I made a search for "Wapka exloader" . 







The result included my own profile content ...This was displayed because I was signed into my google account when I made this search , If  I am  doing the search again after logging out from my google account this result wouldn't be shown ...

Like this you when you are making  a search on google it will also include some results from the people you are following on google plus.

So if you have  a  number of google plus followers then the links related to you will get some priority on the search that they  make .Surely this can help you in getting some traffic.